Our training area offers your team:
- 10,000 square feet of space
- Meeting room/classroom for private team meetings
- Turfed batting cages with an additional area
- Convert our 80 foot cage to two pitching tunnels
- Retractable cages provide an open area for infield drills
- Pitching mounds (request in advance)
- Pitching machines (request in advance)
- Leather balls, tees, L-screens, pitching mats
- Jaeger bands for stretching exercise routines
- Convenient and private parking
- Large comfortable seating/viewing area for families
- Complimentary coffee for parents
- Free Wi-Fi
Cost: We’ll tailor a package at a special cost for you!
- Give us a call and we’ll help you decide on the appropriate space to optimize your practices! We’ll extend to you a custom price for your team needs.
Add a Professional AES Instructor to your Practice (optional)
- Our professional staff can help you run your practice. We can work with your pitchers, catchers or hitters at a station. We can give a hitting, pitching, infield, or catching clinic to your team or specific group during your practice. We can help you set up stations and give you ideas, drills and/or team competitions to take advantage of your indoor practice time. Just call ahead and schedule a specific instructor with your team for an additional fee.
Requirement: Waiver forms must be submitted for every player. Forms are available in our facility or you may print (Client Waiver Form) and complete in advance before arriving.
Inclement Weather Policy: Athletic Edge Spokane reserves the right to postpone any session due to weather. Make-up sessions will be scheduled at the earliest possible day and time.