- Speed & Agility – Athletes will perform sport specific exercises to improve their movements involved with baseball.
- Core & leg strength
- Base running fundamentals
- Hitting – With so much focus on playing games during the season, players can fall into bad habits and lose track of their mechanics.
- Bat speed
- Hand eye coordination
- Hitting with power to all fields
Softball Instructor: Amber Johnson
Baseball Instructor: BJ Leach
Cost: Only $68 plus tax
Sign up: Complete brief form here.
- Drills to create and reinforce the proper use of upper and lower body swing mechanics
- Purposeful mental approach
- Understanding of positional responsibilities and alignment
- Proper throwing mechanics
- … and more!
Cost: $105 plus tax
Sign up here: Complete brief form
BRAND NEW FALL/WINTER ACADEMY
Small Group Sessions with Individualized Focus
- Four pitchers per session
- Persistent mental approach to pitching – understanding the art and science of pitching and how to develop physical and emotional command of yourself and the pitches.
- Enhance controlled pitches to optimize your individual strengths.
- Classroom sessions to learn tools to sustain discipline and confidence in owning the circle.
- Basic and advanced skill and drill work to develop proper mechanics with concentration.
- Corrective remedies for incorrect or unsafe throwing mechanics.
- Much more!
Mondays & Wednesdays 6:00pm to 7:30pm and Sundays 5:00pm to 6:30pm
Cost: Two payment installments of $597 plus tax (due on or before 10/16 & 12/11)
You’ll want to jump on this band wagon to get ready for the season! It kicks off December 1st.