- Speed & Agility – Athletes will perform sport specific exercises to improve their movements involved with baseball.
- Core & leg strength
- Base running fundamentals
- Hitting – With so much focus on playing games during the season, players can fall into bad habits and lose track of their mechanics.
- Bat speed
- Hand eye coordination
- Hitting with power to all fields
Baseball Instructor: BJ Leach
Softball Instructor: Amber Johnson
Cost: Only $68 plus tax
Sign up: Complete brief form here.
- Schedule – All 3:30pm to 5:00pm
- Fielding – Mondays and Wednesdays
- Hitting – Tuesdays and Thursdays
- How does this work and is an instructor available?
- Yes, an instructor guides the group. Various hitting and fielding stations are set up and athletes rotate through each drill. This is a great way for athletes to work on daily hitting drills.
- Athletes are welcome to if they wish, but they do not have to stay for the entire session.
- Do we need to stay the entire time 1 1/2 hour?
- No, it’s up to you. The athlete can decide if he’d like to participate long enough to go through one cycle or stay the entire time.
- How long will it run?
- At this time we plan to keep it running until the end of March. You can sign up one month at a time.
- Is this open to everyone?
- Yes, we are expanding our facility and are opening this up to the community. Whether your son is on a select team, recreation team or needs to keep his mechanics sharp at an affordable rate.
- What if we can’t make it on specific days; can I get reimbursed for the days we miss?
- No, you pay for the entire month as a whole. This is non-transferable, non-refundable and pro-rating is not available.
- Will you do this for softball?
- Give us a call if you’re interested. If there is enough interest, we may add this for softball as well.
Cost: Only $60 plus tax (per month)
Sign Up: Click here to sign up
- Good mental approach and preparation
- Hitting with a purpose
- Strategy at the plate
- Situational hitting
- Developing confidence
- Video swing analysis
Camp Instructors: Mike Helmberger & Teddy Hall
Cost: $129 plus tax
SIGN UP: Complete brief form to reserve a spot and an invoice will be emailed to you for payment to lock in your spot.
Click here to sign up.