Kortney grew up in the Santa Clarita Valley in Southern California.Her love of softball began when she started playing at 4 years old. She grew up in a multi sport family but softball always was where her deep love resided.
- ASA 12u National Championship team.
- Only Freshman to make Varsity and continued through all 4 years of high school. She was the starting outfielder and batted 2nd or 5th in the lineup.
- Received 2nd team All-CIF.
- Attended College of the Canyons and played starting center fielder and was lead off hitter.
- Voted best defensive player.
Softball was put on the back burner when she got married and started her family in San Diego. She fell in love with fitness and got her Crossfit Level 1 certification in 2013 and continues to train athletes. She has stayed pretty close to the game having 4 boys that love baseball. She is determined to help others succeed in the sport of softball and to instill the love and skills needed to succeed.