Fastpitch Instructors (part-time)
Baseball Instructors (part-time)
Duties and Responsibilities for Instructors: Provide quality instruction to enhance players’ skills while helping them reach the highest possible level of accomplishment. Applicants must have knowledge of skills, rules and strategies. The instructor evaluates each child’s growth and learning, and adapts lessons to build upon the athlete’s development.
- Provide individual and group instruction to clients.
- Help coordinate, facilitate and organize camps and clinics.
- Build a clientele base and establish quality relationships with families and athletes.
- Develop lessons to match the needs of each individual athlete.
- Able to instruct all facets of the game to young athletes.
- Must be reliable and punctual.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- College playing or coaching experience is preferred.
- Good character, integrity and adaptability.
- Organized, efficient and consistent positive communications skills.
Hours: Must be available to work evening and weekends.
Pay Rate: Commensurate with experience
Submit resume to email@example.com
Athletic Edge Spokane, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.